A specially designed course for NGOs
to help them achieve intended project results.
The world over, increased emphasis is being laid on professionalization of Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) as numerous large social sector projects are often delayed, resulting in cost and time over-runs. Rotary Club of Bombay West (RCBW) and PMI Mumbai Chapter have come together to deliver a Course on Project Management for NGOs to address the pressing need for formal and structured training in Project Management.
Dates: 09th & 10th December, 2016 (Friday & Saturday) Timing: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
1. Course outline
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Life-cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Management Knowledge
- Project Integration Management
- Project Charter and Management Plan
- Directing, Managing, Monitoring & Controlling Project Work
- Project Change Control
- Project Closure
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human and Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
2. Course materialThe Course is tailored to address the needs of the NGO projects. It has been prepared by experienced
3. Faculty backgroundProject Management experts
4. Training venueRotary Service Centre, Rotary Chowk, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai 400 049
5. MealsBreakfast, vegetarian lunch, tea/coffee and biscuits shall be served.
6. Course feeRs. 5,750 (inclusive of service tax). Early Bird Discount for payment by 30-Nov-2016:
Rs 575/- Group discount for 5+ participants: Rs. 575/-
7. Course certificateParticipants attending the entire course and passing the final test will be awarded Certificates of Participation.
8. Registration detailsPre-registration is mandatory.
Cheques: In favour of "Rotary Club of Bombay West" payable at Mumbai to be sent to: Rotary Service Centre, Rotary Chowk, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054
Telephone: 26609847 / 26607217
|Payee Name:||ROTARY CLUB OF BOMBAY WEST|
|Bank:||UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|Bank Branch:||JUHU TARA ROAD|
Please email us the payment (NEFT screen shot) confirmation for our reference or provide the UTR Number at firstname.lastname@example.org